Supporting Charities - Policy
Helping Charities and Community Organisations
We support Charities in different ways.
- We can provide advice on setting up a coffee based, income generating activity.
- We also raise money for local and national charities by holding coffee mornings.
- We can provide small coffee machines, at a reduced prices or even consider donating refurbished coffee machines, for a charity to start an income generating activity.
- We support charities by giving them small amounts of money, from time to time. The money for this purpose can be raised by us for a specific charity or by allocating some of our own income for charitable purposes.
- If we raise money for specific charities, we ensure that this money is paid out immediately. If we raise money for non-specific charities, we shall hold this money in a specific fund and allocate this fund to charities of our choosing, based on a criteria that will be available for inspection by any charitable organisation or government or charities commission.